Discover More About Foster Care and Adoption Services
Families Especial provides temporary care for children ages 0-17 years old who have been removed from their biological families due to abuse, neglect, exploitation, or abandonment.
Foster parents are the special people who:
• Care for children whose parents are not able to care for them.
• Are committed to help children make positive adjustments to the foster home, school, and community.
• Help the child with his/her fears of separation, feelings of grief, and adjustment to living away from their family.
• Participate and carry out their part of the children’s treatment plans, including primary medical care.
• Provide appropriate supervision to ensure the child’s safety and wellbeing